Book the babysitters and pencil the following in your diaries, because this weekend is going to be a packed one:
- From tonight until Sunday, there’s some mirth coming your way with Barry Hilton’s BEE at Sibaya Casino.
- The Ladykillers at the Elizabeth Sneddon Theatre wraps up this weekend, so if you haven’t seen it yet, do yourselves a favour now!
- As far as markets go, there’s the Litchi Orchard market tomorrow up the north coast, the Shongweni Farmer’s Market inland and the regular Essenwood Road one as well.
- Tomorrow and Sunday there’s a small show no one has ever heard of that has to do with cars. It involves three men exploring their midlife crises by sitting in a vehicular apparatus and mostly complaining about it. Last year’s show was insane, and this year it is set to be even more so. If you still don’t know what I’m talking about and missed central Durban literally coming to a standstill over the last few days, then this blog can’t help you 😉
- Pascale & Pearce will be churning out some choons at Chris Saunders Park on Monday, where you can recover from the noise of loud cars with the noise of good music.
Weekend is forecast to be warm and sunny, my weather widget says virtually no clouds either. But it was wrong last week so make sure you have your own more reliable widget to confirm! Enjoy!