Every Friday I post a round-up of all the events happening in Durbs. If you want to keep up with the Joneses and their social calendar, pop here every week.
This weekend will make last weekend seem like it was in a coma! There is so much action happening over the next 3 days.
They are all happening this weekend!
- On Saturday, it’s the Durban Food Market, the Litchi Orchard Market, Essenwood and Shongweni Farmer’s Market
- Share a Square with i heart market & Spiga: a cool event to collect duvets and knit squares for blankets for winter. This will be at The Upstairs at Spiga.
- Sunday it’s the Wonder Market at Chris Saunders Park
- The Durban International Boat & Lifestyle Show kicks off at the marina from today, which amongst many things to impress, will hoast a cardboard boat race.
- The House & Garden Show also starts today and carries on until 7 July. I actually managed to hunt down a lot of awesome food there last time. I only go to places for the food.
Party party party:
- Tonight Desmond & the Tutus are at Live the Venue
- Aqua Fest party happens at New Beach tomorrow with DJs like Gareth Cliff, Fresh and more
- Durban Pride Celebration will be at North Beach tomorrow
- iBruino will be at the Playhouse at 20:00 tomorrow night
- Work the Line Illustration & Tattoo Expo at The Factory Cafe tonight
- Mooki Noodles is hosting belly-pleasing dim sum sessions on Saturday night
If you have any queries or anything to add that I’ve missed drop me a line here.
Have a ROCKING weekend, Durbanites!